Friday, March 6, 2009

A Canvas Sale!

A fantastic Canvas Print Company is putting on a fantastic sale, so I have to pass the fantastic savings on to my fantastic clients! I will also be posting this information on my website under Current Specials. The company offering the sale doesn't have a deadline just yet, but as soon as I know I will post that information too.

A great time to get that perfect piece of art for your walls!
The sale is for 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas and 11x14 standard wrapped canvas.

Here are the descriptions from the company:

Gallery Wrap
Description : Your image is printed and stretched over deep gallery stretcher bars. These bars have a depth of 1.5 inches and allow the piece to be hung directly on the wall without a frame.

Standard Wrap
Description : The Standard Wrap has a 3/4 inch frame. These frames are back-stapled and can either be hung on the wall directly or dropped into a standard frame - your choice. Either way, they look great!

16x20 gallery wrapped canvas is on sale for $95(my regular price is $195)
11x14 standard wrapped canvas is on sale for $60(my regular price is $120)
OR ORDER 1 of each and pay $145


Like I said, this is a fantastic sale!!!!!

No comments: