Sunday, June 8, 2008

A few changes are coming!

I have some wonderful ideas to incorporate into my Photo Session Packages, so I will be revamping the Pricing & Packages section of my website.

The new packages will give you ideas of the locations/types of sessions we can have together ~ family session, urban locations, tweens & friends sessions, mini sessions, a-day-in-the-life sessions.....
oh I've got lots of ideas!

I will be working on the new packages and tweaking prices this week. These new packages will go into effect July 1st, 2008. They will be up on the website by June 15th.

If you book a session prior to July 1, 2008 but it takes place anytime in 2008, you can still have the old pricing or packages. Make sure you take a look at the new Pricing & Packages section of my website and you can make your choice.

Stay tuned.............................

No comments: