Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Let's start off with a bang!

Hello!

I am about to launch a new website which I am very excited about. It is easy to navigate, has lots of pictures to look at, has password-protected client galleries, and will be linked to this blog.

I am offering a special to welcome you all to this blog, and in a few days to the new website....


SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL
(yes, I like that word alot!)

Introducing a new item available ~
PROOF BOOKS
A great way to get all the images from your photo session, all bound into a cute little book.
They come in 2 sizes, 4x6 or 5x7.

The regular price for these books will be $200 for 4x6, and
$250 for 5x7.

The SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE is
$125 for 4x6
$175 for 5x7
This price is valid from today
(January 22, 2008)
until February 15, 2008.

Take advantage of having all the images from your past sessions all in a spiral bound book for a great price!

I am ordering a sample and will post a picture of it once it arrives, so check back here in a few days.

Call or email me if you have any questions or want to order!

Thanks everyone, and hope you visit back here again very soon. :)

No comments: